Thursday, April 14, 2016

Capturing the Moment... Editing and Self Evidence

I find it interesting how one story is told when you see part of the picture, yet a different experience is
captured when you understand more about the journey.

Myself, I wondered what the jumpers are thinking when they make that leap, or make that trek to their destination.  Often it is more interesting than the event itself.  I feel I have been there in sine ways.  I recall the first time I reached 210 mph on my motorcycle; the adrenaline rush was amazing-- different though when I did my my first deep sea dive.

There is a story that each of us holds inside; it tells of our motivation behind the action, a fluid that spills into our veins and gives us the purpose in our own lives.  Often this journey is inexplicable; it is that private domain that fill the void-- sometimes it makes sense not to try to explain it away, but just accept it.

What may be true is that we learn a little more about ourselves when we take such a leap, knowing that we have accomplished something that goes beyond human rationale-- it's a rare place filled with beauty, it is a new frontier from within that says I will not be defined.  Friedrich Nietzsche wrote about will to power, I have always believed that he implied this was how we choose to influence our life journey we and the in which we have dominion over that journey.  Such a journey and its choosing is captured in BASE jumps.

I have completed the editing of the BASE jump and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed working on it, and share it with friends.


Kind regards,
Scotland

B.A.S.E. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment